Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ) is an entirely owned affiliate by Abu Dhabi Airports. ADAFZ manages Business Parks, Airports’ Free Zones, Business Centres, One-Stop Shop Services and a Logistics Park. These reinforce the Emirate’s plans to establish itself as a dynamic commercial centre to support the Abu Dhabi 2030 Economic Vision.
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City is authorized to establish Free Zones and provide the required services at the following Airports:
- Al Bateen Executive Jet Airport
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Al Ain International Airport
Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone’s jurisdiction covers the following five commercial districts:
- Business Park
- Airport City
- Al Falah Free Zone
- Logistics Park
- Destination Village
Type of Legal Entities
The business activity will define the type of license that will be issued to an applicant company.
Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone businesses can be registered as one of the following three legal entities:
Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
A Free Zone LLC is established as a separate legal entity, with shareholders as individuals and corporate entities.
Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) legal entities:
- FZ-LLC Natural Individual
- FZ-LLC Corporate Entity
Branch of a Company
Branch of a UAE or foreign company is not a legal entity separate from its parent. It manages the operations inherent in the business of the parent. There is no share capital requirement for a branch company.
Branch company license types:
- Branch of a UAE company
- Branch of a Foreign company
Advantages of establishing an Abu Dhabi Airport Business City Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership, no requirement for Emirati sponsorship
- Quick company formation and licensing processes
- Exempt from corporate taxes
- Low cost of operations
- Straightforward recruitment and liberal labour laws
- Exempt from personal income tax and capital gain taxes
- Easy access to regional markets
- No currency restrictions
- In-house telecommunications and IT services
- Exempted from import and export duties
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Independent regulations
- Easy and quick licensing and registration
- Around the clock access to facilities and security
GCC Solutions can work with you to find a Free Zone solution within the UAE that best suits your business needs.
We can advise on which Free Zone would suit your business needs for development purposes within the UAE, retain minimal overhead, provide a platform for initial market evaluation and then upscale as required as your company grows. With a broad overview of the spectrum of the Free Zones in the UAE, we can advise your business on which Free Zone would best suit your professional and commercial needs from professional services, industrial / warehousing and logistical perspective.